2008年1月13日 星期日

2007.09.26通信

Dear Amanda,
It has been a while that I heard from you. I am just out from malaria and sorrow about my brother accident but everything seems ok now. The camera u sent his here but i got sme problems with the box. I paid money to get it opened because the president of the association have to pay some money to the post office and he omitted to let me that. Now for customers also I need to pay aboout 1000NT before I can get it back. So I am trying my best for that and just want to let you know about me recently.
With my warmest regards,
Viviane 2007.09.26

已經有好一陣子沒有聽到妳的消息了 我最近剛剛才從瘧疾跟我兄弟出意外的陰霾裡走出來, 一切感覺起來都似會變的好轉了
妳寄給我的相機已經到這裡了,但是協會的郵政信箱有一些些問題, 協會的主席必須付錢給郵局,但是他忘掉了 所以我必須付錢不然我沒辦法打開信箱, 同時我也要付大約1000台幣的錢給海關不然我沒辦法把相機拿回來用
我正在盡我所能~
這些是我的近況


Dear Vivian

遲遲沒收到你的信,對你的近況實在有些擔心,知道你最壞的情況都已經度過,也為你感到欣慰,我會將你的訊息轉告給julia和 Dudu,我們經常談到你。

我的部落格網址是:
http://shuying-door.blogspot.com/ ,我有將我們的計畫發表在那裡,如果有了照相機,我會將你社區的風情和到我部落格裏所有的朋友們分享。

請好好照顧身體ㄜ!我們在這裡關心你,也為你加油!

Amanda


Dear Viviane

I was worrying about you coz I didn’t hear anything from you for a while
and now, I know you have though the worst situation, that makes me feel a
bit better about you.
I will forward your massages to Julia and Dudu. By the way, we’ve been
talking about you all the time.

My blog address is
http://shuying-door.blogspot.com/ . I post all of plan in
that blog. If you can get me some photos about your town, I would post them
on this blog and share with everyone.

Please take care of yourself, we are always here and back you up.

Amanda

沒有留言: